Social Housing

As an experienced former Housing Officer, I am happy to provide assistance to social housing tenants (with local authority or housing association landlords) – specifically those with ‘at risk’ tenancies e.g. enforcement action taken because of any breach of tenancy, including rent arrears and anti-social behaviour. I have a great deal of experience in working cases of both, including legal action, and would be only too happy to provide assistance.

To avoid any conflict of interest, I am unable to assist tenants of housing providers that I have previously worked for, including Stonewater Limited (the result of a merge between Raglan, Jephson and Marches housing associations), Home Group Limited and First Wessex. I am also unable to assist tenants in Scotland and Wales, where housing law differs slightly.

Please note that I am not a legal professional. You may like to consider independent legal advice if your home is at risk, whether from a solicitor, the Citizen’s Advice Bureau or your local welfare rights office.

You may contact me here.